The Fluidra Human Resources Policy is an attempt to create an environment that generates motivation and implication in our staff. Said policy is based on the following principles:
- To ensure compliance with the labour laws that exist in all countries where Fluidra is present.
- To promote equal opportunities for entering our organization.
- To develop the human and professional potential of all our employees and offer opportunities for growth.
- To consider training as a continuous learning process and offer programmes, courses and seminars which involve the transfer of knowledge, the acquisition and development of skills and improved employability.
- To facilitate and promote national and international mobility among the Group’s companies.
- To ensure occupational Health and Safety and achieve an integrated preventative culture at all hierarchical levels of the organizational structure.
- To try to balance our people's work and family life.
- To offer a market compensation policy in countries where we are present and an equitable internal policy, by taking into consideration our employees' individual performance.
- To promote open, clear and transparent communication with employees.
- To respect cultural, ethnic and social diversity.
- To preserve the right to Freedom of Association and collective bargaining.
For maximum efficiency and coordination, there is a Human Resources Management Committee, the purpose of which is to manage the risks and opportunities associated to the Staff, by establishing strategies and priorities when defining the policies and systems that improve the motivation and implication of the people who are a part of Fluidra.