Fluidra is a company with a strong commitment to innovation, sustainability and social responsibility.
Our adherence to the Global Compact of the United Nations demonstrates our strong commitment to and interest in Corporate Social Responsibility.
At Fluidra we support and implement the Ten Principles for sustainable development defined by the United Nations (UN). Those principles are based on respect for human, labor, and environmental rights as well as the fight against corruption:
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
- make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labor;
- the effective abolition of child labor; and
- the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
- encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.