Fluidra defines itself as a responsible company with strong social commitment, which develops its business model following approaches based on innovation and sustainability.
Our adhesion to the Global Compact of the United Nations is just a demonstration of our strong commitment and interest in Corporate Social Responsibility.
Joining this initiative, at Fluidra we voluntarily support and implement the Ten Principles for sustainable development defined by the United Nations (UN). Those principles are based on the respect of human, labour, and environmental rights as well as the fight against corruption:
- To support and respect the protection of internationally proclamied human rights.
- To make sure of not complicit in human rights abuses.
- To uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective.
- To bargain the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- To bargain the effective abolition of child labour.
- To bargain the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- To support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- To undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- To encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- To work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.