Today, panel pools lined with reinforced sheets are becoming increasingly popular. This is due, in part, to the advantages over other forms of construction, since this is a much faster and simpler way to build a pool.
The use of fully prefabricated components, together with an easy assembly system, considerably cuts down assembly time. This makes it possible to build a pool of any size in almost record time.
New design and manufacturing systems are used to obtain premium quality, functionality and durability of all pool components. This makes it a completely safe construction system that delivers the reliability required for this type of installation.
The Skypool system is Astralpool’s range of panel pools, which adapt to both permanent and temporary infrastructures. Hot-dip galvanizing in a zinc bath ensures that the galvanized steel panels have excellent anti-rust protection, guaranteeing safety and durability.
Skypool Renovation Panel
Renovation panels are the ideal solution for any old pools that have to be renovated to adapt to current standards and to give them a new lease on life.
Quick and easy to install with no need to tear down the entire pool, all you have to do with these galvanized steel renovation panels is remove the edge of the pool and install a new overflow channel. They are available in ceramic and non-ceramic finishes, with built-in drainage outlets. The most inexpensive solution to give your pool a new lease on life.
The Laghetto Bluespring modular structure makes it possible to build elegant pools with geometric or customized shapes paired with exceptional quality and durability. This self-supporting double-walled perimeter structure, with overflow channel and built-in compensation tank, does not require a retaining wall or earth filling with materials like sand or gravel. This keeps masonry work to a minimum.
The first step is to fabricate the panels, which is done during the design phase of the pool and is customized and individualized for each project.
The panels, once fabricated, are transported to the location where the pool will be installed. After unloading the panels and materials onto the previously prepared concrete slab, the corners of the pool are marked and the chemical anchors are attached. The panels are then assembled with the leveling rods and screwed into place by attaching them to the chemical anchors. The filtration ducts are then installed.
The pool is waterproofed with a reinforced PVC liner. The finishes are then installed on the top of the porcelain material and the pool is filled to check for leaks and subsequently leveled.
If you are interested in installing a panel pool or have any questions about the process, you can contact a Fluidra expert and we will help you resolve any questions you may have.
Temporary competition pools
Thanks to Skypool’s lightweight, quick installation and easy disassembly features, this system is a perfect choice for new sports uses and the subsequent official FINA certification to host official events.
Permanent competition pools
The versatility, reliability and impermeability of Skypool panels make these pools an ideal choice for official competitions. To host these competitions, however, pools must comply with the national and international federation regulations, like FINA.
Combining Skypool panels and concrete walls makes it possible to create the great heights required for diving pools. This saves on construction costs and ensures the athlete’s safety.
Rooftop pools tend to provide a very distinctive visual appeal for hotels, sports clubs and wellness centers. Rooftop installation, however, adds a level of technical complexity to the project. The Skypool system’s lightness, versatility and easy installation makes it possible to create rooftop pools with amazing precision, speed and safety.
Skypool’s modular panel system allows pools to be built quickly and easily inside existing buildings. Installing a classic concrete pool would be too heavy and difficult. However, the lightness and versatility of Skypool makes this task easier and provides excellent results.
Skypool Renovation Panel System
Competition pool renovation
Quick and easy to install with no need to tear down the entire pool. With these galvanized steel renovation panels, all you have to do is remove the edge of the pool and install a new overflow channel. They are available in ceramic and non-ceramic finishes, with built-in drainage outlets. The most inexpensive solution to give your pool a new lease on life.
Sports pool renovation
Perfect for updating swimming pools in sports clubs. Quick and easy to install with no need to tear down the entire pool, all you have to do with these galvanized steel renovation panels is remove the edge of the pool and install a new overflow channel. They are available in ceramic and non-ceramic finishes, with built-in drainage outlets.
Hotel swimming pools
Bluespring pools are an easy-to-install solution, perfect for hotel terraces and recreational areas. Thanks to their minimalist and elegant design, they blend in seamlessly with the building’s architecture and increase the hotel’s average room rate.
The balance between visual appeal and easy installation makes Bluespring an ideal choice for rooftop pool solutions. The wide variety of overflow channels provides many design options and a fully unique, exclusive touch. This is a major point of attraction for hotels, since they not only provide a place to relax but the added value of spectacular views as well.
Sport club pools
Bluespring’s unique technology, with its compensating channel and self-supporting structure, is also perfectly suited for building sports pools for swimming competitions and sports clubs.
This type of pool has major advantages. Some of the most important include:
• Quick and easy installation. The use of complete prefabricated components, together with the easy assembly system, considerably reduces the time required to build a pool with panels.
• Durability. New design and manufacturing systems are used to obtain premium quality, functionality and durability of all pool components. The metal structure comes with a 20-year warranty for Skypool solutions and a 25-year warranty for Bluespring solutions.
• Reliable. The use of the best components, together with a safe construction system, provides the reliability and safety required in this type of installation.
• Versatility and customization. This type of pool can be adapted to each project with limitless shape and size options.
• Lightweight. Thanks to their lightweight structure, they are easily adaptable and pools can be built in difficult conditions where a concrete pool would be impossible to build.
• Watertight and impermeable. A final reinforced PVC liner which is extremely flexible and resistant ensures that the pool is completely watertight.
• Low maintenance costs. Because the pool parts are accessible, any problems are quickly detected, making repair and maintenance work easy and inexpensive.
• Precision. Unsurpassed precision in the manufacture and construction of swimming pools ensures that very exacting standards, impossible to obtain with traditional systems, are achieved. In fact, this type of pool is approved for official competitions according to FINA standards.
• Sustainability. All components can be recycled, are non-polluting and are manufactured using processes that have a low environmental impact .
• Low construction cost. Since there is no need to build a complex infrastructure, a high performance pool can be built at a low cost.
• Save space. Thanks to the Bluespring system, the compensation tank is located inside the channel under the perimeter edge, making it quickly accessible and easy to service.
• Energy savings. The cavity between the pool wall and the outer wall provides excellent thermal insulation, better preserving temperature and translating into significant energy savings.
Steel pools are currently the safest and most resistant pools available on the market. They have also been gaining market share in recent years due to their quick installation (between 10 and 15 days) and their great strength and durability, comparable to that of concrete.