We want to contribute to sustainable development through our products and our activity.
In 2019 we approved the new HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment) Global Policy describing our commitments to tap natural resources in a responsible way and minimize our footprint in both our daily activities and our products.
Discover our commitments:
HSE Global PolicyPDF 583 KB
Our commitment to Carbon NeutralityPDF 238 KB
- Improve energy efficiency across all factories and facilities.
- Progressively boost renewable energy consumption in our operations.
- Onboard principles of the circular economy in our products to enhance their efficiency, improve the sustainability of their materials, directly manage suppliers, and ensure a design that enables recycling at product end of life.
- Create a sustainable procurement policy that reduces the impact of our purchases.
- Improve waste, water, and chemical product management.
- Analyze risks and opportunities around climate change and implement internal improvements to better adapt and become more resilient.
- Define emission-reduction plans that help reduce our direct and indirect environmental impact and deliver a minimum footprint.
- Create partnerships and be part of working groups that share our goals to maximize our outcomes and those of all our stakeholders.
- Educate customers around product good use and end of life to ensure a complete lifecycle approach.
During 2021, progress has been made in the definition of short, medium, and long-term objectives to advance in the achievement of the Environmental commitments set out in the ESG Master Plan. In the coming years we will report on progress in achieving these objectives, based on the data reported in 2020.
Short- and medium-term objectives:
- Reduce waste sent to landfill by 15% in 2021.
- Increase renewable energy consumption by 3% by 2022.
- Reduce water used in the Group's factories by 5% by 2022.
- Certify 2 more sites to ISO 14001 by 2022.
- Achieve climate neutrality in own operations (Scopes 1 and 2) by 2027 and in Scope 3 by 2050.
- To achieve the 80% of products sales classified as ESG Friendly by 2035.
ESG friendly includes low carbon, avoiding-emissions, carbon neutral, water savings, chemical savings and circular products.