Fluidra has its own industrial and logistics network with +35 factories in 12 countries and logistics hubs in the main markets and also works together with trustworthy specialized third-party suppliers.
A solid know-how
Each of Fluidra’s production plants is a leader in its class. With 50 years of experience in production technologies and lean culture they all work towards the same goal: operational excellence, with a constant focus on delivering the best possible service to our customers.
The most important production technologies used include:
- Injection-molded plastic for making filters, pumps, skimmers, inlets, main drains, irrigation systems and products for fluid handling.
- Laminating and bobbin-wound of polyester resin and glass fiber for the manufacture of filters.
- We also make filters using the thermoplastic and blow-molding technique.
- Metal processing for making stainless steel components like ladders, handrails, lights, skimmers, inlets, Skypool and Inoxpool panels.
- Products for water treatment in pools and wellness centers using more than 240 proprietary formulas.
- Glass tiling.
- Heat pumps and dehumidifiers.
- Electronic equipment for automatic pool disinfection, such as salt chlorinators, UV and Neolysis units, for automatic pool cleaning with robots, and for connectivity- related products and services.
Best-in-class in quality
The quality of our products is essential. All products are certified following in-house tests and controls during the manufacturing process and hold the mandatory certifications of each country in which they are sold in line with each product type.
Fluidra production sites likewise hold certifications of external international organizations, such as the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for quality management systems, and EMAS which refers to environmental management.
Best-in-class in on-time and full deliveries
On our path towards excellence, we put the focus on customer satisfaction with a clear twofold goal: the punctual delivery of orders in full.